What you need:
- 1 lbs. Ground beef
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 2 cups Hot water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. Beefy Pasta Entree
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1-1/2 cups All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet combine beef, onion and bell pepper. Saute until beef is browned. Drain.
- Add garlic powder, water, milk, bbq sauce, ketchup and sauce mix packet. Stir, bring to a boil. Add pasta.
- Pour pasta mixture into a 9 x 13Ó baking pan.
- In a separate bowl combine baking mix, milk and eggs. Pour mixture over the pasta mixture.
- Bake for 25 Ð 30 minutes or until golden brown.
We hope you enjoy this recipe!
Need Something Special?
With hundreds of thousands of products available today, we are not able to stock everything in our store. However, if you need something that we do not carry, please let us know. If possible, we can bring the item in, OR you can always have us special order a case for you at our cost, plus 10%.
Get Email Reminders
Join our e-mail list for advance notice about our daily homemade soup specials by e-mailing us or calling Carla at 983-0190