What you need:
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Dried Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 cans Petite Diced Tomatoes with Garlic and Olive Oil
- 2 cans (6 oz.) chopped clams, drained and juices reserved
- 1-1/2 lbs. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 lbs. Linguini pasta, cooked
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
What you do:
- In large sauce pan sauté garlic and pepper flakes until garlic is golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and reserved clam juice. Boil for 10 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Add shrimp and clams and simmer until shrimp are cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over linguini and Serve.
We hope you enjoy this recipe!
Need Something Special?
With hundreds of thousands of products available today, we are not able to stock everything in our store. However, if you need something that we do not carry, please let us know. If possible, we can bring the item in, OR you can always have us special order a case for you at our cost, plus 10%.
Get Email Reminders
Join our e-mail list for advance notice about our daily homemade soup specials by e-mailing us or calling Carla at 983-0190